About Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc., with headquarters in Boston, Massachusetts, is focused on the development and commercialization of innovative medicines that provide unique and meaningful advantages to people with kidney disease. The Keryx team consists of approximately 200 committed people working with passion to advance the care of people with this complex disease. This dedication has resulted in two FDA-approved indications for Keryx’s first medicine, Auryxia® (ferric citrate) tablets. For more information about Keryx, please visit www.keryx.com. About BioVectra BioVectra is a CDMO that serves pharmaceutical and biotech companies with full-service cGMP outsourcing solutions for intermediates and active pharmaceutical ingredients. An innovative and reliable service partner with a strong regulatory history, BioVectra has over 45 years of experience specializing in: GMP Microbial Fermentation & Purification Complex Chemistry Process & Analytical Development For more information about BioVectra, please visit www.biovectra.com. Media Contact Jordan MacGregor Marketing and Communications Manager [email protected] 902-566-9116 ext. 6376 www.biovectra.com]]>
- NEWS RELEASE: Four Health and Life Sciences Companies to Present at the Second Health Challenge Pitch Event on Oct. 2
- NEWS RELEASE- Canadian healthcare gains access to national Student Placement Program
- Can Plant-Based Really be High-Tech?
- NEWS RELEASE: Health Canada approves DMF Medical’s memsorb™ CO2 membrane filtration device for sale in Canada
- ENTREVESTOR: After 15 months on TSX Venture, Appili’s market cap has grown to $65.9 million.