About Affinity Biologicals Affinity Biologicals Inc. was founded in 1987 by Hugh and Patricia Hoogendoorn. With a strong background in hemostasis research and a focus on reagent and assay development, Affinity has become a primary manufacturer of more than 300 reagents and kits used in hemostasis and thrombosis research and diagnostics. Affinity’s product line includes: an extensive line of coagulation related antibodies, conjugates, matched-pair antibody sets for immunoassay of human and animal analytes, the VisuLize™ line of complete ELISA kits, and a full line of human plasma products including VisuDep™ Immune-Depleted Factor-Deficient Plasmas, VisuCal™ Calibrator Plasma and VisuCon™ Control Plasmas. Services include protein purification, antibody production, assay development, custom manufacturing including custom lyophilization and proficiency testing materials. All products are manufactured in its Ancaster, ON (Canada) facility, products are sold direct in North America and worldwide through a network of branded and private-label distributors. For more information, visit www.affinitybiologicals.com. About Precision BioLogic Precision BioLogic Inc. is a privately-held company that develops, manufactures and markets the cryocheck™ line of frozen products used by medical professionals and researchers around the globe to diagnose coagulation disorders. Precision BioLogic also has several active initiatives with pharmaceutical partners who seek to ensure that the diagnostic implications for their novel therapeutic agents have been well characterized. For more information, visit www.precisionbiologic.com. For more information, contact: Elaine Benoit, Marketing & Communications Manager, Precision BioLogic [email protected] / 902.430.7795]]>
- NEWS RELEASE: Four Health and Life Sciences Companies to Present at the Second Health Challenge Pitch Event on Oct. 2
- NEWS RELEASE- Canadian healthcare gains access to national Student Placement Program
- Can Plant-Based Really be High-Tech?
- NEWS RELEASE: Health Canada approves DMF Medical’s memsorb™ CO2 membrane filtration device for sale in Canada
- ENTREVESTOR: After 15 months on TSX Venture, Appili’s market cap has grown to $65.9 million.