Read original here
- Sona Nanotech recently received confirmation from an independent laboratory that its test achieved a positive response to a recombinant whole spike protein control reagent specific to SARS-CoV2 and matched the limit of detection (LOD) achieved in its own labs.
- In-house analytical testing has indicated a very high level of specificity to COVID-19, with no false positives being generated.
- SONA’s kit can produce results in 5-15 minutes and has quoted kits costing less than $50 CAD and likely will cost even less with larger bulk orders.
- Current kit orders already sitting at $2 million through an LOI with Europe, Conservative bulk pricing of $27 then this would give the company revenues of $54M.
- The federal government have mentioned ramping up testing 3 times the current numbers. (predicted revenues around $100 million conservatively)
- Management mentioned ramping up production capacity to 1 million kits per week.