-30-About BioNova BioNova is Nova Scotia’s life sciences industry association and sector development organization. BioNova leads and supports its members as we build a successful, self-sustaining life sciences industry in Nova Scotia. By promoting the industry and its successes, building relationships both inside and outside the province and creating networking and educational opportunities BioNova aims to accelerate the commercialization success of Nova Scotia’s life sciences businesses and organizations. For additional information, media may contact: Jessica Gillis, Communications Officer [email protected] 902-237-8608 About Nature’s Way Nature’s Way has been at the forefront of the natural healthcare industry. An early leader in educating on the effectiveness and safety of herbal medicine, we have always supported legislative efforts that help protect health freedoms, and are constantly striving to provide health and healing through the power of nature. ]]>
- NEWS RELEASE- Canadian healthcare gains access to national Student Placement Program
- Can Plant-Based Really be High-Tech?
- NEWS RELEASE: Health Canada approves DMF Medical’s memsorb™ CO2 membrane filtration device for sale in Canada
- ENTREVESTOR: After 15 months on TSX Venture, Appili’s market cap has grown to $65.9 million.
- NEWS RELEASE: Appili Submits Protocol for a Phase 3 Study Evaluating Favipiravir for the Treatment of Patients with COVID-19 Infections to the US FDA