About TruLeaf Founded in 2011, and located in Bible Hill, Nova Scotia, TruLeaf has developed an indoor farming system that grows fresh plants for food and medicines anywhere in the world, regardless of environment, 365 days a year. The system integrates growing technologies in a controlled environment to grow high quality, predictableyield, and clean plants with innovative and efficient technologies. About GoodLeaf Farms GoodLeaf Community Farms Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of TruLeaf Sustainable Agriculture Ltd., and is the exclusive Canadian licensee of the TruLeaf Smart Plant System®. Founded in 2015, and located in Bible Hill, Nova Scotia, GoodLeaf Farms uses innovative vertical farming technology to produce ultra-fresh leafy greens all year long, in a clean and safe indoor environment. By producing greens inside, GoodLeaf eliminates the need for pesticides, herbicides, insecticides and fungicides. Additionally, GoodLeaf’s greens are ready-to-eat because they’ve taken the time to grow them in an ultra-clean environment. GoodLeaf’s goal is to grow delicious leafy greens, hand-pack them at their peak freshness, and get them on customer’s plates within hours of harvesting. For more information please visit: http://www.truleaf.ca Media Contact Greg Veinott [email protected] O: 1 (902) 843-5160 C: 1 (902) 452-6558 90 Research Drive Bible Hill, Nova Scotia B6L 2R2]]>
- NEWS RELEASE: Four Health and Life Sciences Companies to Present at the Second Health Challenge Pitch Event on Oct. 2
- NEWS RELEASE- Canadian healthcare gains access to national Student Placement Program
- Can Plant-Based Really be High-Tech?
- NEWS RELEASE: Health Canada approves DMF Medical’s memsorb™ CO2 membrane filtration device for sale in Canada
- ENTREVESTOR: After 15 months on TSX Venture, Appili’s market cap has grown to $65.9 million.