Read the original article here Dental technology company BlueLight Analytics has closed a $3 million funding round and plans to use the money to launch a new data analytics product that can be installed in any dental office. The Halifax company released a statement Wednesday saying the lead investor in the funding round was CIC Capital Ventures, the North American venture capital arm of French private equity firm CM-CIC Investissement. Innovacorp, the Nova Scotia government’s early-stage venture capital agency, also joined the round. It was the first time BlueLight has raised venture capital financing, though it has raised about $3 million in equity funding from angel investors. Continue reading]]>
- NEWS RELEASE: Four Health and Life Sciences Companies to Present at the Second Health Challenge Pitch Event on Oct. 2
- NEWS RELEASE- Canadian healthcare gains access to national Student Placement Program
- Can Plant-Based Really be High-Tech?
- NEWS RELEASE: Health Canada approves DMF Medical’s memsorb™ CO2 membrane filtration device for sale in Canada
- ENTREVESTOR: After 15 months on TSX Venture, Appili’s market cap has grown to $65.9 million.