e-Health 2020 Conference and Tradeshow
The annual e-Health Conference and Tradeshow has created unique and valuable learning and networking opportunities for organizations and people working to make a difference in Canadian health through information and technology.
e-Health brings together the top minds and talent from the Canadian digital health community as keynote presenters, panelists, patient representatives, and leading-edge vendors. The conference regularly attracts upwards of 1,500 health professionals, making e-Health the optimal spot for sharing ideas, expertise, successes and challenges with peers from across Canada and beyond. After 20 years, e-Health remains a vital epicenter of digital health discussion and debate. e-Health offers:
- Presentations from industry-leading speakers
- Post-presentation meet-the-speaker sessions
- Interactive panels featuring digital health thought-leaders
- Dozens of concurrent sessions presented by digital health innovators from across Canada
- Rapid-fire presentations
- e-Poster sessions
- Sponsor Symposiums
- Multiple networking opportunities on and off the tradeshow floor
- Lively social events
- Open, interactive conference floorpan
- Dedicated spaces to Rest and Recharge
- … and much more!