DeCell Technologies has now obtained patents for its novel and innovative prECM™ decellularization technology in the U.S., Canada, and five countries in the E.U. (UK, France, Spain, Germany and Italy). These patents include process protection and for the first time ever—composition of matter protection defining the quality of decellularized tissues produced by the prECM™ process. Further, the patents also secure DeCell’s novel liquid-based soft tissue sterilization that eliminates the need for using tissue disrupting radiation or energy-based sterilization methods.
- NEWS RELEASE – BioNova Announces Swiftsure Innovations as the Winner of the Tenth Annual BioInnovation Challenge (BIC) at BioPort 2020
- DeCell Technologies Obtain First Ever in the World Patent Protection
- Start-Ups Selected for Innovacorp’s Fall 2020 Sprint Program
- 3D BioFibR Raises $550K Round
- Lunenburg Company Wins Blueberry Innovation Prize