DeCell Technologies has now obtained patents for its novel and innovative prECM™ decellularization technology in the U.S., Canada, and five countries in the E.U. (UK, France, Spain, Germany and Italy). These patents include process protection and for the first time ever—composition of matter protection defining the quality of decellularized tissues produced by the prECM™ process. Further, the patents also secure DeCell’s novel liquid-based soft tissue sterilization that eliminates the need for using tissue disrupting radiation or energy-based sterilization methods.
- RESEARCH MONEY: Life sciences organizations ask Ottawa for national strategy following Sanofi investment
- THE HILL TIMES: New life sciences campaign aims to break down silos between innovation, economic development and health policies
- Sona Nanotech Closes Unbrokered Private Placement Financing for $2.26m in Gross Proceeds
- Motryx announces partnership with Aerocom
- NEWS RELEASE – BioNova Announces Swiftsure Innovations as the Winner of the Tenth Annual BioInnovation Challenge (BIC) at BioPort 2020